Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. How much do you charge? - Great question! Choosing what's right for you depends on location, if you'd like an engagement session, hiring a second shooter, etc. Wedding coverage begins at $3600. Reach out to me through my contact page to learn more.
2. What if we only need a few hours? - No worries. I offer an hourly rate for smaller weddings and would love to build a package just for you. Get in touch with me to receive a quote.
3. How do we book/pay? - After we meet in person or over the phone you'll receive an email with a link to sign your contract and make all of your payments. Half of your package total is required as a retainer to set your date in stone with the other half due two weeks before your wedding day. Need a little flexibility? Contact me to learn more about payment options.
4. Do you travel? - Yes and YES!! I'd love to work with you regardless of destination. Contact me to learn more.
5. How long before we see our images? - Your images will be available for viewing, sharing and download in your private gallery no later than 6 weeks after your wedding day.
6. How many images will we receive? - It's hard to determine the exact amount of images you'll receive in your gallery but I typically deliver around 400 images for a complete wedding day. Want to see a sample gallery? Click here.
7. Do you edit all of the images? - Yes! When your gallery is ready for viewing, each image will already be fully edited and ready to download.
8. How far in advance should we book you for our wedding? - The sooner the better. I work with only 24 couples each year and I can't add you to my calendar and reserve your wedding date until I've received a signed contract and deposit. Wedding dates are reserved on a first come basis. No date is too far away!
9. Do you offer videography? - I now offer wedding day videography that can be added to your wedding day package. Get in touch to get more info on this.
10. Do you shoot alone or with a second shooter? All wedding collections include my time and talent only. If you're looking for extra coverage for larger weddings or want your wedding captured from as many angles as possible, I am always glad to bring in a second shooter for an additional fee. I only work with local professionals who deliver quality work. I promise they'll be amazing. Contact me to find out more.
At this point, it'd be great to hear from you.