Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. How much do you charge? - Great question! Choosing what's right for you depends on location, if you'd like an engagement session, hiring a second shooter, etc. Complete wedding coverage starts at $2850. Reach out to me through my contact page to learn more.
2. What is complete wedding coverage? - If you are looking for your wedding day story to be told from start to finish, then complete wedding coverage was designed just for you! As your wedding photographer, I'll show up about three hours before your ceremony is scheduled to start and I won't leave until your formal exit! No matter what, I'll be there to capture every single moment. No more having to haggle over hours or add extra hours after the fact. For more info about this, reach out to me via my contact page.
3. What if we only need a few hours? - No worries. I offer an hourly rate for smaller weddings and would love to build a package just for you. Get in touch with me to receive a quote.
4. How do we pay? - After we meet in person or over the phone you'll receive an email with a link to sign your contract and make all of your payments. Half of your package total is required as a retainer to set your date in stone with the other half due two weeks before your wedding day. Need a little flexibility? Contact me to learn more about payment options.
5. Do you travel? - Yes and YES!! National and International wedding packages are available. I'd love to work with you. Contact me to learn more.
6. How long before we see our images? - Your images will be available for viewing, sharing and download in your private gallery no later than 6 weeks after your wedding day.
7. How many images will we receive? - It's hard to determine the exact amount of images you'll receive in your gallery but I typically deliver around 400 images for a complete wedding day. Want to see a sample gallery? Click here.
8. Do you edit all of the images? - Yes! When your gallery is ready for viewing, each image will already be fully edited and ready to download.
9. How far in advance should we book you for our wedding? - The sooner the better. I can't add you to my calendar and reserve your wedding date until I've received a signed contract and deposit and wedding dates are reserved on a first come basis. No date is too far away!
10. Do you offer videography? - Currently I only offer wedding day photography services.
11. Do you shoot alone or with a second shooter? All wedding collections include my time and talent only. If you're looking for extra coverage for larger weddings or want your wedding captured from as many angles as possible, I am always glad to bring in a second shooter for an additional fee. I only work with local professionals who deliver quality work. I promise they'll be amazing. Contact me to find out more.
At this point, it'd be great to hear from you.